. Algorithm research and development for next generation camera features and image quality improvement. Design the architecture including HW block partitioning, performance and power optimization features
. Implement models (using C/C++, systemC) to accurately model the HW
. Prototype solutions on mobile platforms for proof of concept and demonstration purposes
. Supporting HW verification & SW development via behavioral model vectors
. Candidates with strong analytic and problem solving skills with background and experience in implementation are preferred.
1. Bachelor’s (with 3+ years experience), Masters & Doctorate Preferred (Electrical & Computer Engineering and related) *LI-IND
Candidates should have expertise in the following areas:
1. Strong work experience with camera pipeline processing
2. Strong background in digital image & signal processing and image coding technologies.
3. Strong programming skills and working experience in C/C++, Matlab.
4. Background in computer vision and color science preferred.
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : Any Graduate
Company Name : Qualcomm
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Qualcomm Incorporated, a FORTUNE 500® company is the world leader in next-generation mobile technologies. Today, Qualcomm technologies are powering the convergence of mobile communications and consumer electronics, making wireless devices and services more personal, affordable and accessible to people everywhere. Established in July 1985, Qualcomm is headquartered in San Diego, California and has an employee base of about 26,600 highly skilled professional spread across 188 locations worldwide.
|Click here to Apply|
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016