Understand the design & code, unit test, debug and maintain web/standalone applications using J2EE/PHP/Drupal technologies
- Participate in all phases of software development life cycle
- Assist in process improvement initiatives
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure successful delivery
- Provide day to day support for critical systems
- Candidates should be from B.E/B.Tech Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Information Technology.
- Should have 0-2 years of application (preferably web based) development experience
- Strong programming fundamentals & problem solving skills
- Good experience in any one of these Java, PHP, Drupal, C/C++
- Experience in Drupal / J2EE frameworks is desirable.
- Development Experience in HTML5, CSS (Bootstrap), and theming (if Drupal) is nice to have
- Clear Communication (Written/Verbal) & good analytical and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter and ready to pick new technologies as needed.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a diverse, fast-paced, and collaborative environment.
Experience : 0-2 Years
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Company Name : Qualcomm
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Qualcomm Incorporated, a FORTUNE 500 company is the world leader in 3G and next-generation mobile technologies. Today, Qualcomm technologies are powering the convergence of mobile communications and consumer electronics, making wireless devices and services more personal, affordable and accessible to people everywhere. Established in July 1985, Qualcomm holds 12,600 US patents and pending patent applications for CDMA and related technologies. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Qualcomm has an employee base of about 16,100 highly skilled professionals spread across 146 locations worldwide.
|Click here to Apply|
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016