BE/BTech Fresher’s required for the position Programmer Analyst in Qualcomm at Hyderabad. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.
Qualcomm Hiring BE/BTech freshers 2015 for Programmer Analyst at Hyderabad. Candidates who have completed BE/BTech can apply for this job from Qualcomm.
Company Name: Qualcomm
Job Post Name: Programmer Analyst
Job Location: Hyderabad
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. 1 to 3 years of broad-based experience in developing web applications using J2EE technologies
2. Proficient in building and designing web applications using the Spring Framework.
5. Good PL/SQL programming skills (Knowledge of database design desirable).
6. Experience with ORM frameworks (Hibernate and Ibatis) is a plus
7. Experience in XML and Web Services is desirable.
8. Experience with coding secure web applications (familiarity with OWASP top 10) is a plus
9. Excellent organizational, documentation, written and verbal communication skills.
10. Ability to work independently and with a team in a diverse, fast-paced, and collaborative environment
11. Ability to work within an onsite/offshore development model
12. Knowledge of user interface design and patent domain desirable.
Basic Qualifications :
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Qualcomm Incorporated is a world leader in 3G, 4G and next-generation wireless technologies. For nearly 30 years, Qualcomm’s ideas and inventions have fueled major technology trends, transforming the way people work, live and play. Over the years, Qualcomm Incorporated and its subsidiaries have successfully anticipated big industry challenges and made early stage technology investments.
|Click here to Apply|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017