BE/B.Tech Fresher’s required for the position Systems Analyst in Qualcomm at Hyderabad. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.Qualcomm Hiring BE/B.Tech freshers 2015 for Systems Analyst at Hyderabad. Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech can apply for this job from Qualcomm.
Company Name: Qualcomm
Job Post Name: Systems Analyst
Experience: 1 – 3 yrs
Job Location: Hyderabad
Total No of Vacancy: NA
Website: http:// www.qualcomm.co.in
1. 1 to 3 years of experience in Quality assurance of Web applications.
2. Basic knowledge of automating functional testing using Selenium or QTP tools.
3. Excellent problem solving skills, analytical skills & attention to details.
4. In depth understanding of Software development life cycle & role of QA.
5. Good knowledge & experience in understanding the project requirements & writing the test cases to test requirements.
6. Exposure to HP Quality center is a plus.
7. Strong conceptual and technical skills, Out of the box thinker.
8. Flexible with the ability to work on multiple projects (also flexible in taking calls at night time occasionally
9. Willing to work in team environment & reaches out to people as per need basis.
10. Very good verbal & written communication skills.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Qualcomm Incorporated is a world leader in 3G, 4G and next-generation wireless technologies. For nearly 30 years, Qualcomm’s ideas and inventions have fueled major technology trends, transforming the way people work, live and play. Over the years, Qualcomm Incorporated and its subsidiaries have successfully anticipated big industry challenges and made early stage technology investments.
|Click here to Apply|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017