. Timely review of Clients Bank Statements. Entering details into the real time system. Verifying system transactions with the monthly Bank statements: Reconciliation of accounts
. Assisting Portfolio managers in building reports
. Be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Ensures financial records are entered and maintained with the utmost accuracy and performs required checks and validations.
2. Excellent communication skills
3. Excellent analytical skills
4. Logical approach towards problem solving.
4. Knowledge of capital markets / financial products like Deposits/Loans, Equities, Fixed income, Forward and Spot FX, Futures, Funds, Options, etc (preferable)
Experience : 0 – 1 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : Any Graduate, B Com, MBA/PGDM
Company Name : Qness Software Pvt Ltd
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : The company”s core business is wealth management supervision and consolidation. We help our clients (Ultra High Net Worth Individuals) in assessing their money managers and financial portfolios, efficiently reviewing their overall allocation strategy and enhancing their risk-return performance.
|Click here to Apply|