PwC people and Change consulting Hiring B.Com, B.A, Any Postgraduate freshers 2015 for Analyst at Kolkata. Candidates who have completed B.Com, B.A, Any Postgraduate can apply for this job from PwC people and Change consulting.
Company Name: PwC people and Change consulting
Qualification: B.Com, B.A, Any Postgraduate
Job Post Name: Analyst
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Job Location: Kolkata
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
- Support the overall Markets program in Kolkata.
- Research on companies and develop a company profile with background, key business issues, financials, etc.
- Research on industry and bring out issues relevant to PwC client interactions.
- Project manage the PwC events where we host top leaders from the industry.
- May be required to work on certain other internal projects.
- Candidate should have excellent academic record throughout.
- Should be a B Com (Hons.) or Eco (Hons.) from Premier College.
- Should have done at least 1 industrial training.
- Desired work ex: 0 to 1 year.
- Excellent analytical and excel skills, has the ability to collate important and relevant details.
- Good research and problem solving skills. Should be able to use data and reach meaningful inferences.
- Good PowerPoint skills and ability to make professional presentations.
- Experience 0.00 to 1.00 years
- Education B.Com, B.A
- Skills Excellent analytical and excel skills, has the ability to collate important and relevant details Good research and problem solving skills should be able to use data and reach meaningful inferences. Good powerpoint skills and make professional presentations. Ability to work with people across the Firm, coordinating effectively with teams and should be efficient when doing follow-ups Extremely well organised, efficient and proactive with the ability to deliver in a timely manner. Takes ownership of work and has a proactive can-do approach . Flexibility: Given the nature of the job, maintaining personal flexibility to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously is required.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
PwC people and Change consulting is ranked No 3 on the basis of revenue generated by Kennedy , an independent research firm. With global revenue of 1.4 million dollars, PwC is judged to be a vanguard firm, i.e a firm with broad and deep capabilities in the market. The People and Change consulting practice advises clients in the areas of talent, organizational change ad HR Operations, using cutting edge methodologies, thought leadership and deep client relationships. The People and Change practice is seen globally as a principal growth area for the firms in consulting and advisory businesses. As a full service professional services firm with end to end consulting and advisory capabilities, PwC offers employees the breadth and depth of consulting experiences that is necessary to develop well rounded consulting professionals. With its size and reach PwC also offers learning and development, career and work experiences and choices across practices and territories. To help achieve its ambitious growth plans, the practice plans to recruit talented professionals with flair and aptitude for consulting in Gurgaon, Mumbai and Bangalore.
|Click here to Apply|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016