To work in box office and sell tickets to customers. To work in the concession area and work with other team members in selling F&B products.
To be available at floor area and ensure timely service and delivery to the customer in the Audi during movie breaks(Service on seat)
To ensure swift processing of orders during movie breaks.
Report all issues and challenges to the Duty Officer in a timely manner.
1. To effectively operate the software system VISTA generating revenue.
2. To follow correct cash handling procedures and revenue collection as per the polices and procedures laid down:
a) Collection of Revenue
b) Maintaining the cash float
c) Self audits
3. Effective patron handling which will involve:
a) Handling queries regarding film content, rating, show times.
4. Ensure highest level of integrity towards organization & patron.
5. Will ensure revenue maximization and correct handling of the food and beverage by following: Cross Selling, Up selling, Merchandising Service on Seat.
6. Will be responsible for handling the telephone system assisting patron queries, tele- sales and ticket deliveries, by reducing call time.
7. To ensure that all the statutory forms and formats for revenue collection are maintained in the respective areas at all times.
Experience : 0 to 1 yrs
Salary : INR 50,000 – 90,000 PA
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BBA, BA, BCA, B Sc, BA, B Com, Diploma
Company Name : PVR Ltd
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : PVR, a pioneer and a trailblazer in Multiplex development in India, is the largest cinema exhibition player in the country today. The company began its commercial operations in June 1997 with the launch of PVR Anupam in Saket, India’s first multiplex. By introducing the multiplex concept in the country PVR Cinemas brought in a whole new paradigm shift to cinema viewing experience, high class seating, state of the art screens and audio visual systems. This catapulted the company to command a significant presence in New Delhi, NCR & Bangalore, Indore, Lucknow, Aurangabad, Mumbai making it the larget cinema exhibition chain in the country.
Walkin Date : 15th Oct 2014
Time : 11 AM to 5 PM
Walkin Address : PVR CINEMAS, The Forum Mall, Hosur Rd, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka.