PricewaterhouseCoopers Service Delivery Centre ( Kolkata) Private Limited Hiring Any Graduate, B.A, Any Postgraduate freshers 2015 for Associate at Kolkata. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, B.A, Any Postgraduate can apply for this job from PricewaterhouseCoopers Service Delivery Centre ( Kolkata) Private Limited.
Company Name: PricewaterhouseCoopers Service Delivery Centre ( Kolkata) Private Limited
Qualification: Any Graduate, B.A, Any Postgraduate
Job Post Name: Associate
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Job Location: Kolkata
Industry: Accounting / Finance
- Data collation
- Language check
- Ability to multi-task
- Good analytical & communication skills.
- Sense of creativity in designing
- Ability to analyse and interpret data/information.
- Ability to work in MS-Word, MS-Excel, Powerpoint and MS-Visio
- Level of experience 0 to 1 years
- Education/qualifications Graduate (English Hons preferred) with
- Industry experience 0 to 1 years
- Technical capability – Diploma in Design/Multimedia
- Key personal attribute Good analytical & communication skills.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
PricewaterhouseCoopers Service Delivery Centre ( Kolkata) Private Limited is a joint venture in India among members of the PricewaterhouseCoopers network that will leverage the scale and capabilities of the network. It is a member firm of Pricewaterhouse Coopers International Limited and has its registered office in Kolkata, India. The Delivery Center will provide a professional an opportunity to work in a dynamic environment where you will have the ability to develop process and quality based skills. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) (www.pwcglobal.com) provides industry focused assurance, advisory, and tax services for public, private, and government clients across international markets. PwC SDC offers a broad range of careers, requiring different sets of skills, capabilities and talent which may allow you to work on multiple business areas, servicing multiple territories within the network. You will have exposure to the extensive experience and professional knowledge of PwC while defining the way PwC will operate in this new venture. You will get to define your career. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
|Click here to Apply|