Pricewaterhouse Coopers Pvt Ltd Hiring Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate freshers 2015 for Analyst at Kolkata. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/B.E, M.Tech. MCA can apply for this job from Pricewaterhouse Coopers Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Pricewaterhouse Coopers Pvt Ltd
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, M.Tech. MCA
Job Post Name: Analyst
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Kolkata
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
- Ensure compliance to PwC global Information Security Policy (ISP), technical controls in ISO27001:2005 certification and other client specific technical requirement.
- Review all month and quarterly reports relating to Vulnerability Assessment (VA), Policy Compliance (PC) and Web Application Security Assessment (WASA). Identify potential risks overlooked by the technical compliance specialist and take necessary action.
- Review all IPS and SIEM logs on a weekly basis and identify potential risks missed by the technical compliance specialist. Take necessary preventative and corrective action.
- Monitor the IT security space to identify potential innovations and solutions which can solve a security issues at hand.
- Present and propose changes in the existing IT environment to solve various security issues to the IT Leadership Team. Thereby redesign the setup and the standard operation procedures.
- Undertake organization wide IT Risk Management exercise on a bi-annual basis thereby identifying potential risks to business system availability, data leakages and local regulations.
- Move to an ISO31000 based IT Risk Management approach from the OCTAVE approach.
- Coordinate with India IT advisors and undertake IT Disaster Recovery twice in a year.
- Monthly non-compliance reporting to the CISO.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong sense of accountability.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Proven track record of results orientation.
- Strong ability to foster teamwork.
- Skilled ability to foster continuous improvement and innovation ability to accept and lead change initiatives throughout the organization.
- Passion for learning.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with client facing and other support services teams within PwC India.
- Skills: Network / Application Security, SEIM Tool Monitoring. Vulnerability Analysis and Penetration Testing.
Responsibilities & Requirements :
- The candidate will need to work as per Client Expectations. This is a client facing role.
- The candidate should have deep knowledge on Java, Apex, Visual force and comfortable with Triggers
- The candidate will be responsible for building and unit testing the integrations using the appropriate technology. They will work closely with the testing team to validate their integration, and with Operations to investigate, troubleshoot, and address production issues.
- Strong experience with writing stored procedure, functions, triggers and data modeling
- Experience writing, validating, and troubleshooting XML schemas.
- Experience with development using Eclipse and integration with versioning and build systems
- Adept in configuration management tools, and code review tools like Perforce and Code Collaborator.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and open to learning.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Pricewaterhouse Coopers Pvt Ltd PwC people and Change consulting is ranked No 3 on the basis of revenue generated by Kennedy , an independent research firm. With global revenue of 1.4 million dollars, PwC is judged to be a vanguard firm, i.e a firm with broad and deep capabilities in the market. The People and Change consulting practice advises clients in the areas of talent, organizational change ad HR Operations, using cutting edge methodologies, thought leadership and deep client relationships. The People and Change practice is seen globally as a principal growth area for the firms in consulting and advisory businesses. As a full service professional services firm with end to end consulting and advisory capabilities, PwC offers employees the breadth and depth of consulting experiences that is necessary to develop well rounded consulting professionals. With its size and reach PwC also offers learning and development, career and work experiences and choices across practices and territories. To help achieve its ambitious growth plans, the practice plans to recruit talented professionals with flair and aptitude for consulting in Gurgaon, Mumbai and Bangalore.
|Click here to Apply|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016