Pricewaterhouse Coopers Pvt Ltd Hiring B.Com, Any Postgraduate freshers 2015 for Article Trainee at Pune. Candidates who have completed B.Com, Any Postgraduate can apply for this job from Pricewaterhouse Coopers Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Pricewaterhouse Coopers Pvt Ltd
Qualification: B.Com, Any Postgraduate
Job Post Name: Article Trainee
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Job Location: Pune
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
- Job Profile : PwC’s Assurance Services provides assurance on the financial performance and operations of a clients business, helps businesses improve external financial reporting and adapt to new regulatory requirements as per state laws/international standards. The Assurance group can also help organizations report externally on non-financial information, strengthen its corporate governance procedures, and achieve social and economic goals related to corporate sustainability. Financial audits provide an independent opinion on a company’s financial report and are a critical element in the capital markets system. PwC also provides Assurance for business/IT processes. Our range of services include:
- Compliance with regulations
- Advice on controls and processing system weaknesses
- Confirmation of accounting treatments with respect to complex transactions
- Increased monitoring of prospective accounting and regulatory changes
- Independent review of externally reported information
- Accountants’ reports
- Accounting and regulatory advice on national GAAP and IFRS, including specialists in complex areas such as process improvement, information security, valuations, pensions and share programs, listings, IFRS conversions, corporate treasury, company secretarial and corporate governance.
- The tasks, roles and responsibilities concerned with the job will include the following:
- End to end execution of client deliverables ensuring quality and timeliness
- Day to day Strategy and Planning
- Client relationship management
- People management
- Article :
- Executing various audit engagements as a field incharge
- Applying PwC methodology while executing various unlisted/listed audit entities
- Engaging with a team to ensure smooth closure of audit on a timely basis.
- Responsibility Framework :
- Communicate with Impact & Empathy
- Develop Self & Others through Coaching
- Build & Sustain Relationships
- Be Passionate about Client Service
- Be Curious: Learn, Share & Innovate
- Lead & Contribute to Team Success
- Demonstrate Courage & Integrity
- Acquire and Apply Commercial & Technical Expertise
- Manage Projects & Economics
- Be Open Minded, Practical & Agile with Change.
- Thorough technical knowledge on Corporate Law, Accounting Standards and Tax.
- Basic knowledge of Indirect tax, FEMA and Transfer Pricing.
- General business awareness
- Good Excel, presentation and report writing skills
- Client handling.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Pricewaterhouse Coopers Pvt Ltd PwC people and Change consulting is ranked No 3 on the basis of revenue generated by Kennedy , an independent research firm. With global revenue of 1.4 million dollars, PwC is judged to be a vanguard firm, i.e a firm with broad and deep capabilities in the market. The People and Change consulting practice advises clients in the areas of talent, organizational change ad HR Operations, using cutting edge methodologies, thought leadership and deep client relationships. The People and Change practice is seen globally as a principal growth area for the firms in consulting and advisory businesses. As a full service professional services firm with end to end consulting and advisory capabilities, PwC offers employees the breadth and depth of consulting experiences that is necessary to develop well rounded consulting professionals. With its size and reach PwC also offers learning and development, career and work experiences and choices across practices and territories. To help achieve its ambitious growth plans, the practice plans to recruit talented professionals with flair and aptitude for consulting in Gurgaon, Mumbai and Bangalore..
|Click here to Apply|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017