Pricewaterhouse Coopers Pvt Ltd Hiring Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate freshers 2015 for Retainer at Gurgaon. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate can apply for this job from Pricewaterhouse Coopers Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Pricewaterhouse Coopers Pvt Ltd
Qualification: Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate
Job Post Name: Retainer
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Gurgaon
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
LMCC is involved in conducting Software License reviews/audits either on behalf of Software Publishers or customers willing to directly engage PwC as a proactice measure. Candidate will be expected to :-
- Excellent communication skills to discuss with customer/clients for setting up a review or coordination during a review/engagement.
- Basic MIS building/managing capability.
- Basic e-mail writing skills.
- Basic technical (networking/scripting) skills.
- Open for travel Due to challenging timelines of these engagements candidates will be expected to work efficiently under pressure along with maintaining PwC’s image and brand even in situations that demand the contrary.
SAM, Microsoft Software Asset Management ,microsoft licensing.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Pricewaterhouse Coopers Pvt Ltd PwC people and Change consulting is ranked No 3 on the basis of revenue generated by Kennedy , an independent research firm. With global revenue of 1.4 million dollars, PwC is judged to be a vanguard firm, i.e a firm with broad and deep capabilities in the market. The People and Change consulting practice advises clients in the areas of talent, organizational change ad HR Operations, using cutting edge methodologies, thought leadership and deep client relationships. The People and Change practice is seen globally as a principal growth area for the firms in consulting and advisory businesses. As a full service professional services firm with end to end consulting and advisory capabilities, PwC offers employees the breadth and depth of consulting experiences that is necessary to develop well rounded consulting professionals. With its size and reach PwC also offers learning and development, career and work experiences and choices across practices and territories. To help achieve its ambitious growth plans, the practice plans to recruit talented professionals with flair and aptitude for consulting in Gurgaon, Mumbai and Bangalore.
|Click here to Apply|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016