This position is responsible for sourcing business targets by building relationship with the partner banks/ channel
- Provide support in Sales of Life Insurance business through bank customers at bank branches across assigned locations
- Assist /help Specified Person (SP) to generate leads and log in prospective applications
- Driving and motivating the branch staff along with bank SP, logging in applications sourced, through operations department
- Tapping the right database of the branch and ensure authentic documentation
- Build relationship with the business partners and ensure the team targets are met effectively
- Adhering to MetLife policies and providing need based selling support.
- Ensuring that customers are well informed of the product features sold through SPs/ Bank
- Acting as a team player and reporting the number of applications logged in for the business everyday to the reporting manager without fail
- Ensure high level of Persistency & Customer Service to the customers
Required qualifications and experience :
- Graduation/ Post Graduation Degree/Professional Degree
- Exp : Minimum 6 Months
- Preferred Nature of Industry: Insurance – Banking
- Experienced candidates with good background, selling skills and understanding of insurance industry.
Knowledge and Skills desired :
- Technical/ Functional Essential: Experience in insurance sales; Excellent Interpersonal Skills; Basic knowledge on Computer Operations
- Desirable: Knowledge about the insurance industry; Should be high on initiative; Well groomed and confident
Experience : 0 to 1 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Chandigarh
Qualification : Any Graduate
Company Name : PNB MetLife India Insurance Co. Ltd.
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : MetLife, Inc. is a leading global provider of insurance, annuities and employee benefit programs, serving 90 million customers. Through its subsidiaries and affiliates, MetLife holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, India, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
|Click Here to Apply|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016