This is an exciting position for a newly qualified or existing MBA student working to explore new markers, products and industries for potential acquisition or mergers on behalf of our company.
- The ideal candidate will be able to take an idea from initial theory to exploring the market and finalising his/her intelligent feedback and/or results.
- The role will involve independently working from our offices in Delhi with regular communication to our UK office on the progress of your work. Depending on the size of the brief, the candidate could be working on 1-3 projects at any one time and would be expected to present themselves in an organised and prepared fashion. Each project will be measured on various parameters such as time, scope, profitability, visibility and innovation.
Daily your tasks will involve:
- Research of industries – industrial, hospitality, transport, retail, energy, finance, manufacturing and services.
- Market analysis – international/national/other.
- Preparing briefs.
- Writing detailed reports and presenting results.
- Independently sourcing new opportunities and formulating a plan/proposal to present to senior management.
- Understanding industry reports and drawing data and relevant information for consideration.
- Advising senior management on how to best use research findings.
- Ability to understand business finance and a keen eye for budgets.
- MBA qualified.
- Fully competent in Microsoft packages including; Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong business acumen.
- Understanding of global markets and inter-cultural communications.
- Knowledge of supply chain, distribution and best routes to market.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated and highly organised.
- Strong written and verbal skills, and ability to confidentiality to articulate feedback/opinions.
- Excellent attention to detail and mathematical skills.
- Salary is on annual basis with incentives and bonuses based on performance goals.
Experience : 0 – 5 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Delhi
Qualification : Any Graduate / MBA/PGDM
Company Name : PG Paper Company Ltd
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : PG Paper Company Ltd is an award-winning company based in Scotland. One of the UK’s fastest growing international paper companies we are a solution driven company who trade in a vast array of different paper grades, working with many of the major paper mill groups across the UK, Europe, North America and Asia. We export over 90% of our total volume to the Indian Subcontinent, the Middle East and the Far East and have recently grown to develop a presence in other major markets such as North Africa and South America. Supported by our professional, dedicated and experienced staff, we have a global reputation in our market as reliable exporters of paper and other commodities.
|Click here to Apply|
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016