PB Systems (India) Pvt. Ltd Hiring Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate freshers 2015 for Software Programmer Trainee at Hyderabad . Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate can apply for this job from PB Systems (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Company Name: PB Systems (India) Pvt. Ltd
Qualification: Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate
Job Post Name: Software Programmer Trainee
Experience: 0 – 0 yrs
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: 2,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
- We are currently recruiting fresh graduates and post graduates of 2013 & 2014 batches to assist us in the growth of our IT services.
- You will be trained on specific technologies as per Company’s need from time to time in real time environment.
- On completion of Training, Successful candidate will be absorbed to work on customer specific projects.
- have good communication skills
- be willing to work in flexible timings.
- have strong analytical skills, ability to learn fast, ability to work in teams.
Academic Record :
- Min of 75% in SSC & 10+2
- Min of 65% in Graduation and Post graduation
- Should have passed all yearly / semester in one sitting
- Written online exam(s) followed by a face to face interview with the management..
- Short listed candidates will go through 3-4 months full training .
- Successful candidates are absorbed into company at appropriate level based on their performance in the training
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
We are 20-year old US headquartered Custom Software Development Company supported by two offshore development centres based in India, Hyderabad and Vijayawada. PB Systems is a medium size company focused on few vertical markets such as marketing communications and entertainment industry. We are well established in these areas. Some of our clients are 20th Century Fox, RR Donnelley & Sons (The Largest printing company in US), Merck, and Xerox. As you know there are several advantages in working for SMEs-one gets opportunities to learn more and have more career advancement opportunities. We have been growing at study pace even during the recent recession.
|Click here to Apply|