Costing. Budgeting. Financial Analysis. Will be responsible for collation, generation of the MIS reports and Analytics Channel Performance. Help in special projects and various updates, presentations to senior management
- Build an effective and efficient system of Reporting and MIS
- Generate the reports in distribution channels; ensure timeliness and accuracy of the reports.
- Provide analysis reports to current and potential customers as and when required
- Assist in automation and process improvement.
- Budget Tracking – Cost Control & Optimization – Plant Profitability – Tracking & Monitoring Revenues Reporting etc.)
Experience : 0 to 3 yrs.
Salary : INR 3,00,000 – 3,75,000 P.A
Job Location : Mumbai, Mumbai Suburbs
Qualification : Any Graduate, CA
Company Name : Parle Products Private Limited
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Parle Products has been India’s largest manufacturer of biscuits and confectionery for almost 80 years. Makers of the world’s largest selling biscuit, Parle-G, and a host of other very popular brands, the Parle name symbolizes quality, nutrition and great taste. With a reach spanning even to the remotest villages of India, the company has definitely come a very long way since its inception. Many of the Parle products – biscuits or confectioneries, are market leaders in their category and have won acclaim at the Monde Selection, since 1971. With a 40% share of the total biscuit market and a 15% share of the total confectionary market in India, Parle has grown to become a multi-million dollar company. While to the consumers it’s a beacon of faith and trust, competitors look upon Parle as an example of marketing brilliance.
Walkin Date : 7th August 2014
Time : 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM
Walkin Address : North end crossing, Vile Parle (E), Mumbai – 400057
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017