Assist management in Industrial Relation, Welfare and Human Resources Development functions. Control incidence of absenteeism, late coming. Employee Grievance Redressal.
- Assist shopfloor supervisors, officers in maintenance of discipline.
- Employee welfare measures initiated by company. Co-ordinate with canteen, Time Office, Ambulance Room, Creche.
- Oversee smooth functioning of amenity issues like uniforms, safety shoes, monsoon kits etc.as per schedule.
- Ensure compliance of all the legal provisions by all the contractors.
- Canteen Administration.
- Assist Ambulance Room Staff concerning medical examination of workers, health records, sick visiting & convalescence, accident prevention, maternity benefit etc.
- Organise Annual Sports.
- Cultural activities/ social activities such as Hospital Visit, Condolence visit etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
- The ideal candidate should be male and age group of 25 years to 30 years having Degree in Master in Labour Laws and Labour Welfare with valid certificate of registration.
- The candidate should have 1- 2 years of experience in manufacturing industry.
- He should be target oriented, aptitude to learn, hard working, and responsible, sincere, and excellent communication skills.
Experience : 0 to 2 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : Other Graduate, PG
Company Name : Parle Products Private Limited
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Parle Products has been India’s largest manufacturer of biscuits and confectionery for almost 80 years. Makers of the world’s largest selling biscuit, Parle-G, and a host of other very popular brands, the Parle name symbolizes quality, nutrition and great taste. With a reach spanning even to the remotest villages of India, the company has definitely come a very long way since its inception. Many of the Parle products – biscuits or confectioneries, are market leaders in their category and have won acclaim at the Monde Selection, since 1971. With a 40% share of the total biscuit market and a 15% share of the total confectionary market in India, Parle has grown to become a multi-million dollar company. While to the consumers it’s a beacon of faith and trust, competitors look upon Parle as an example of marketing brilliance.
|Click Here to Apply|
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016