Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Principal Statistical Programmer in Parexel at Hyderabad. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.Parexel Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Principal Statistical Programmer at Hyderabad. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Parexel.
Company Name: Parexel
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Principal Statistical Programmer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Total No of Vacancy: NA
General areas of responsibility also includes: import/export programming specification development, test data creation and test data entry, import/export programming functional testing, as well as mapping specifications to support relevant data standards.
Proficiency in SAS.
1. Knowledge of the programming and reporting process.
2. Knowledge of WSOPs/Guidelines/System Life Cycle methodologies, ICH-GCP and any other applicable local and international regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11 and proven practical application.
3. Demonstrated application of CRS concepts to achieve best practice and promote continuous improvement.
4. Demonstrate ability to learn new systems and function in an evolving technical environment
5. Strong leadership ability.
6. Ability to successfully work together with a (“virtual”) team (including international teams as required) as well as independently.
7. Demonstrate strong organizational skills, ability to manage competing priorities, and be flexible to change.
8. Attention to detail.
9. Excellent analytical skills.
10. Good presentation skills
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Headquartered near Boston, Massachusetts, PAREXEL operates in 81 locations in 51 countries around the world, and has 16,530 employees. We provide the most comprehensive drug development capabilities of any CRO worldwide. Our global regulatory expertise, Phase I-IV clinical research services, integrated eClinical technologies, and advanced commercialization services all work together to move you through the development journey more smoothly and cost-effectively from beginning to end.
|Click here to Apply|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016