To generate funds through fundraising technique using the prescribed products by the organization (Monthly giving)
- To communicate effectively to donors on the activities of the organization as trained by the induction process
- To participate in all the campaigns, fundraising, public engagement and other Oxfam India activity as per organizational requirements
- To achieve agreed upon targets for donor acquisition
- To identify potentcations for running fundraising campaigns for the team
- To play active role in the overall target achievement of the team
- To ensure that all the field generated information is properly entered in the donor mandate form and daily report
- To ensure confidentiality of information pertaining to Oxfam India by him/herself
- To represent Oxfam India in a responsible manner as per the norms.
- Any other responsibility as assigned by the line manager.
Experience : 0 – 2 yrs
Salary : INR 10,000 to 15,000 (per month)+ Attractive Incentives
Job Location : Jaipur
Qualification : Any Graduate/ Any Postgraduate
Company Name : Oxfam India
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Oxfam marked its 62nd year in India. Oxfam India, a fully independent Indian organization (with Indian staff and an Indian Board) is a member of a global confederation of 17 Oxfams. The Oxfams are rights-based organizations that fight poverty and injustice by linking grassroots programming (through partner NGOs) to local, national and global advocacy and policy-making. Oxfam India works in partnership with 180 grassroots NGOs to address root causes of absolute poverty and inequality.
Walkin Date : 28th January to 05th February’2015
Time : 10am to 4pm.
Walkin Address : B-8, First floor,Bhawani Singh Lane,Opposite Nehru Sahkar Bhawan C-SchemeJAIPUR,Rajasthan,India 302001
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016