Oracle India Pvt. Ltd Hiring B.Tech/B.E, Any Postgraduate freshers 2015 for Programmer Analyst at Bengaluru. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/B.E, Any Postgraduate can apply for this job from Oracle India Pvt. Ltd.
Company Name: Oracle India Pvt. Ltd
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, Any Postgraduate
Job Post Name: Programmer Analyst
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
Job Location: Bengaluru
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
- Responsible for the timely and successful running and performance of data loads for one of the functionally broadest and most heavily used OBIEE implementations in the world.
- Contribute as a member of the worldwide data warehouse operations team Manage and support successful data loads into the warehouse Coordinate new ETL code deployments and data fixes with the development team Interface with Oracle Product Development to resolve database and OBIEE issues Monitor and improve system performance and availability.
- Detailed Description and Job Requirements:
Work with Oracle*s world class technology to develop, implement, and support Oracle*s global infrastructure.
- As a member of the IT organization, provide testing and basic analysis of situations/data that support Oracle*s standard infrastructure systems.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures. BS or equivalent experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or systems.
BE/Degree in computer science, or another technical or engineering field; experience with technologies such as the Oracle OBIEE, Informatica, SQL-PL/SQL; good time management and communication skills, both written and verbal. Working familiarity with high tech hardware or software sales, marketing, orders, contracts, finance, or supply chain management a plus. With minimum of 0.6 – 1 year of experience.
- Oracle SQL – PL/SQL, Experience using OBIEE, DAC, Informatica Workflow Monitor, Oracle Concurrent Manager, Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) experience a plus
- Time management, prioritization, sound judgement and quick decision making skills
- Technical problem solving abilities
- Ability to navigate and work productivity in a large corporate IT environment
- Collaboration with colleagues located around the globe
- Outstanding written and verbal communication abilities
- Availability to serve occasional weekend days on rotation.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
WHY ORACLE? Oracle is a robust organization that has proven to maintain growth and innovation at all levels with a constant start up attitude. The main ingredient of Oracle success is the 108.000 talented employees who constantly amaze each other in building abetter and better organization. Oracle is a company where YOU can make a difference.
|Click here to Apply|