The Supplier Data Management Team is responsible for creating and updating Supplier records after reviewing the necessary documents in accordance with Oracle’s procurement policy and mitigate Oracles risk and ensure compliance with Oracle legal guidelines and purchasing policy. The team is also responsible for ongoing supplier data maintenance.
Supplier Data Management Senior Analyst responsibilities include:
- Reviewing approved new supplier request and create supplier record in accordance with Oracle’s Global Purchasing/Finance policy.
- Ongoing Supplier data maintenance
- Analyze and resolve invoices on Bank detail invalid Hold
- Assist requesters in Supplier data related issues
- Work close with the strategic team, requesters and support processes for end to end solutions
- Identify, propose and initiate implementation of process efficiencies/improvements.
- Assist in training of new team members and end users.
- Working on Supplier data related projects
Job Requirements : Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. Procure to pay process knowledge, excellent written and oral communication, customer service, computer skills and ability to multitask.
- Maintain general accounting systems, policies, and procedures to ensure that proper information is reported in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Assists in accounting functions which may include general ledger, accounts payable, fixed assets, and inter-company transactions. Maintain the general ledger to include the preparation of journal entries, analysis, reconciliation and reporting. Maintain and implement general accounting systems. Conduct account reconciliation periodically, ledger close activities, and provide accurate financial data to support management in decision making. Develop and prepare financial reports including profit and loss, income and balance sheet statements. Review and analyze inter-company transactions. Ensure all journal entries comply with internal and external audit specifications. Participate in the ongoing development and maintenance of internal procedures and processes. May participate in special projects.
Experience : 0 – 2 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bengaluru
Qualification : Any Graduate/ Any Postgraduate
Company Name : Oracle India Pvt. Ltd
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : WHY ORACLE? Oracle is a robust organization that has proven to maintain growth and innovation at all levels with a constant start up attitude. The main ingredient of Oracle success is the 108.000 talented employees who constantly amaze each other in building abetter and better organization. Oracle is a company where YOU can make a difference.
|Click here to Apply|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016