PG Degree Fresher’s required for the position Software Development Manager in Oracle at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Oracle Hiring PG Degree freshers 2016 for Software Development Manager at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed PG Degree can apply for this job from Oracle.
Company Name: Oracle
Qualification: PG Degree
Job Post Name: Software Development Manager
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Manage a team that designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
2. As a manager of the software engineering division, you will apply your knowledge of software architecture to manage software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications, operating systems and databases according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the architecture.
3. Leads a specialized area which may have diverse functional elements. Frequently interacts with supervisors and/or functional peer group managers. May interact with senior management. Demonstrated leadership and people management skills. Strong communication skills, analytical skills, thorough understanding of product development. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Typically one year of software engineering or related experience.
1. Exposure to working on Server side Java in the Application Server space
2. Exposure to project management , Agile model and SCRUM
3. Patents awarded
4. Delivering talks / sessions at conferences
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
This is the place to get basic facts about the company (PDF), or to learn about how Oracle is dedicated to unleashing innovation by simplifying IT. Find out about the Executive and Board of Directors leadership teams who drive the company’s direction. Learn about Oracle’s History, and the Innovation and Acquisitions that will help shape its future, as well as Customer Successes and Oracle Excellence
|Click here to Apply|
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016