BS Degree Fresher’s required for the position Applications Developer in Oracle at Hyderabad. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Oracle Hiring BS Degree freshers 2015 for Applications Developer at Hyderabad. Candidates who have completed BS Degree can apply for this job from Oracle.
Company Name: Oracle
Qualification: BS Degree
Job Post Name: Applications Developer
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Job Location: Hyderabad
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
2. As a member of the software engineering division, you will develop software according to provided design specifications.
3. Analyze system specifications and existing business processes and information systems. Build enhancements and resolve bugs.
4. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans.
5. Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
6. Gaining competence in own area and acquiring a higher level understanding of role, processes and procedures.
7. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
8. 0-2 years of previous software engineering or related experience.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
This is the place to get basic facts about the company (PDF), or to learn about how Oracle is dedicated to unleashing innovation by simplifying IT. Find out about the Executive and Board of Directors leadership teams who drive the company’s direction. Learn about Oracle’s History, and the Innovation and Acquisitions that will help shape its future, as well as Customer Successes and Oracle Excellence
|Click here to Apply|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017