. Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform detailed design based on provided high level design specifications.
- Assist in system planning, scheduling and implementation.
- Build enhancements (including new product features) and resolve bugs.
- Build and execute unit test and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA.
- Interact with QA and porting engineering about problems in the code.
- . BS/BE/BTech/MCA/Mtech/ME/MBA degree from reputed institutions
- 1. 0-3 years of software development/implementation/support experience
- . Knowledge of software development processes (design, development, and testing)
- . Understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts, PL/SQL, database concepts
- . Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- . Good verbal and written communication
- . Strong motivation to produce the highest quality deliverables in a limited timeframe — able to work well under pressure.
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/BTech, MCA, ME/M.Tech, MBA, BS
Company Name : Oracle
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Welcome to Oracle. This is the place to get basic facts about the company (PDF), or to learn about how Oracle is dedicated to unleashing innovation by simplifying IT. Find out about the Executive and Board of Directors leadership teams who drive the company’s direction. Learn about Oracle’s History, and the Innovation and Acquisitions that will help shape its future, as well as Customer Successes and Oracle Excellence Awards winners.
|Click Here to Apply|
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017