Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Software Development Manager in Oracle at Hyderabad. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.Oracle Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Software Development Manager at Hyderabad. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Oracle.
Company Name: Oracle
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Software Development Manager
Job Location: Hyderabad
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. you are responsible for Both Team Technical & People Management.
2. To be Hands-on for product contributions & work through PRD, Functional and Design acceptance.
3. Understand Team skills and Build the capabilities needed to deliver on short and long term goals, and develop the talent within Team.
4. Demonstrate dedication and responsibility in delivering results and shall be Team Player and Lead by Example by understanding Organization Goals.
5. Responsible for Team Deliverables in Functional Specifications, Design Documents, and Quality from the team.
6. Provide timely and appropriate feedback to Team that focuses on those things that will make the improving the performance;
7. Reinforces efforts and progress, Track and report team metrics and Monitor and measure team progress against business plan and recommend changes as needed.
8. Lead crossfunctional projects within area of responsibility, Establish collaborative relationships built on trust and commitment.
9. Support QA and UAT of reports with relevant stakeholders.
10. Maintain detailed records of all processes at all times, and communicate status at frequent and regular intervals.
11. Demonstrate Strong Quality Orientation, and follow UAT, and understand & Support QA teams.
1. Shall have 7 – 12 years’ of experience in product development preferably in VoIP or Embedded or IP Security or Datacom Product domains, with 2-5 years of experience in Managing or Leading the Teams.
2. Experienced with hiring, interviewing skills by understanding the Organization processes.
3. Passion for Product Architecture understanding is must,
4. Shall be thorough with Linux/RTOS internals and hands-on experience with embedded development, product Architecture is preferred.
5. Strong Programming Skills on C/C++, Multi-Threading, SMP Architecture
6. Shall possess excellent verbal & communication skills, and passion for delivering Functional Requirements, Design Specifications and in participation of reviews.
7. Ability to think through about field use case scenarios, desirability to enhance the usability experience is needed.
8. Strong Knowledge of TCP/UDP/IP and networking concepts is a must.
9. Desirable to have VoIP, SIP, IPSec IETF, 3GPP Spec implementations.
10. Must be Team Player and think through bigger picture of the product, and represent the team contributions.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
This is the place to get basic facts about the company (PDF), or to learn about how Oracle is dedicated to unleashing innovation by simplifying IT. Find out about the Executive and Board of Directors leadership teams who drive the company’s direction. Learn about Oracle’s History, and the Innovation and Acquisitions that will help shape its future, as well as Customer Successes and Oracle Excellence.
|Click here to Apply|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016