Oracle Corporation Hiring B.E/ B.Tech freshers 2015 for Technical Analyst 1-Support at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech can apply for this job from Oracle Corporation.
Company Name: Oracle Corporation
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
Job Post Name: Technical Analyst 1-Support
Job Location: Bangalore
Industry: IT/Software Jobs
Oracle Corporation hiring “Technical Analyst 1-Support” for B.E/B.Tech graduates,Bangalore- February 2015
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/BS -Electronics Engineering/Comp Science/Comp Engg. Background preferred.
- Nice to have – Shell Scripting
- Nice to have – Experience working in a hosting environments
- Nice to have – Knowledge of Firewall / BigIP / LAN-WAN technologies
- Nice to have – Knowledge of configuring or working on a RAC environment
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should be ready to work in Shift. 24×7 shift and on call support is a must
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly database management systems. Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.
|Click here to Apply|
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016