Oracle Corporation Hiring B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ MCA freshers 2015 for Applications Developer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ MCA can apply for this job from Oracle Corporation.
Company Name: Oracle Corporation
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ MCA
Job Post Name: Applications Developer
Experience: 1-3 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Industry: IT/Software Jobs
- Translate user stories into defined specifications and inspire the development team to develop the right product
- Under the direction of Management and Sr. Interaction Designers, develop and maintain wire frames, design mockups, usage scenarios, prototypes, specifications, navigation maps and other design documents.
- Produce highly usable and best-in-class designs for web and mobile environments.
- Define innovative user interfaces and interaction styles which result in improved user productivity
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/MCA from any recognized university
- One to Three years of industry experience designing interactive applications in collaboration with product teams
- Basic understanding of jQuery, HTML and CSS as this informs good UI design
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Fireworks, and Illustrator
- Attention to detail
- High degree of creativity, interaction design and problem solving ability
- Passionate drive to design the best user experience in the world
- Demonstrated ability to react and respond positively to changing requirements based on user feedback, usability tests and executive review
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Portfolio is a must
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly database management systems. Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.
|Click here to Apply|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016