Oracle Corporation Hiring B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ MBA/ PGDM freshers 2015 for Research Analyst at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ MBA/ PGDM can apply for this job from Oracle Corporation.
Company Name: Oracle Corporation
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ MBA/ PGDM
Job Post Name: Research Analyst
Experience: 0-2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Industry: IT/Software Jobs
- Develops, implements, and/or maintains employment and other recruiting programs. Assists recruiting management in setting the college campus strategy for the identification, recruitment and qualification of college hires.
- May interview and screen entry level applicants in other areas.
- Join an industry leader in assisting with setting the strategy for college campus recruiting.
- Work closely with Oracle management to identify internal hiring needs.
- Will interface with Oracle*s i Recruitment web tool to support recruiting programs. Close candidate interviews and determine candidate expectations.
- Formulate offer package.
- May conduct reference checks.
- Maintain accurate applicant tracking records.
- Compile and analyze data and prepare reports for senior management.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures.
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Travel as needed (minimal).
- Fluent in English, with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- 0-1 year Graduate or Post Graduation ( BSC, Btech , MBA PGDM ) equivalent degree.
- Minimum 60% aggregate in 10th, 12th, UG and PG
- Proficiency with Boolean Search techniques desired.
- Ability to learn new software applications quickly.
- Target Oriented.
- Strong organization and attention to detail skills.
- Prior recruiting experiences in a Agency/Consulting firm a plus.
- The fire in the belly to learn new ideas and succeed.
- Ability to work in team and individual environments.
- Good Computer Basics , working experience of Excel, PPT and Word .
- Data collection , Analysis and Ability to Present in a well mannered format is a strong plus.
- Past of experience of Intelligence Gathering is a plus
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly database management systems. Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.
|Click here to Apply|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017