Oracle Corporation Hiring Any degree freshers 2015 for Business Analyst at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Any degree can apply for this job from Oracle Corporation.
Company Name: Oracle Corporation
Qualification: Any degree
Job Post Name: Business Analyst
Experience: 0-2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Industry: IT/Software Jobs
- Provides programs to improve operational efficiency, consistency, and compliance in support of the organization*s financial and tactical business objectives. Provides business practices and processes. Develops, communicates, and trains the organization on business practices and processes.
- Serve as a liaison with other divisions such as Finance, Contracts, HR, Legal, Shared Services, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, and Risk Management in an effort to ensure accurate and timely transaction processing.
- Collect, input, verify, correct, and analyze data to measure key performance indicator actual versus business objectives.
- Provide updates to management regarding budget to actual, informing them of deviations and opportunities.
- Provide management with economic impact and compliance issues surrounding key business decisions and/or deals.
- Communicate Oracle Business Practices to the organization and monitor process and approvals for full compliance.
- Drive implementation of new processes and procedures.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures.
- Attention to detail critical. Ability to collect, organize, and display data in spreadsheet format.
- Follow-through skills necessary to get information from internal and third parties and have data errors/omissions corrected.
- Relationship management skills strongly desired.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with management and possible clients desired.
- Candidates should possess any degree from a recognized university
- Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Open to Shifts (24/7), working on weekends and public holidays
- Ability to work well with others and other LOB’s
- Team player with proven analytical skills.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly database management systems. Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.
|Click here to Apply|
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016