Any Degree Freshers required for the position Programmer Analyst in Oracle Corporation. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.
Oracle Corporation Hiring Any Degree freshers 2017 for Programmer Analyst. Candidates who have completed Any Degree can apply for this job from Oracle Corporation.
Key Highlights Of Job Recruitment
|Total No Of Vacancy
Candidates can Get the Programmer Analyst Post details such as Post name, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Job Description, Candidate Profile, Company Profile and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Programmer Analyst
|Total Vacancy: Not Mentioned
|Education required: Any Degree
- Work with Oracle*s world class technology to develop, implement, and support Oracle*s global infrastructure.
- As a member of the IT organization, provide testing and basic analysis of situations/data that support Oracle*s standard infrastructure systems.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures.
- BS or equivalent experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or systems.
|Candidate Profile :Not Mentioned
|Last Date to Apply Online :02/04/2017
|Company Profile :
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation, headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. The company primarily specializes in developing and marketing database software and technology, cloud engineered systems and enterprise software products—particularly its own brands of database management systems. In 2015 Oracle was the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft.The company also develops and builds tools for database development and systems of middle-tier software, enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, customer relationship management (CRM) software and supply chain management (SCM) software.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs