B.Tech / BE Fresher’s required for the position Software Development Manager in Opulence at Gurgaon. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.Opulence Hiring BE/B.Tech freshers 2015 for Software Development Manager at Gurgaon. Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech can apply for this job from Opulence.
Company Name: Opulence
Job Post Name: Software Development Manager
Job Location: Gurgaon
Total No of Vacancy: NA
Key Skills Required:
1. Good technical background of multiple Web Technologies including Java, C# and Scripting languages
2. Hands on experience in Software development/Coding -Some knowledge of Hadoop and other Big data technologies
3. Must have worked on more than one programming language
4. Passionate about coding and taking up challenges
5. Knowledge/ experience of O/R mapping and caching products will be beneficial.
6. Excellent communication skills
7. Focused on delivering what needs to be done -Excellent Leadership skills and able to deliver on the timelines
8. Strong personal ownership and ability to set and meet high professional standards, flexible and responsive work style
9. Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
1. B.Tech or Dual Degrees (no M.Tech) from Premium Engineering colleges like IITs, BITS and NITs
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Opulence Consulting Group is a fast growing HR company having its headquarters in New Delhi, the capital city. We are a competent Placement Consultant and Career Consultant. Services offered here include HR Consultancy, Recruitment Services, and Domestic Recruitment.
|Click here to Apply|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017