. Writing test cases based on business requirements. Execute test cases. Bug reporting tools exposure. Ability to test application in short time.
. Software testing and QTP and Meter exposure.
. Good knowledge of software testing life cycle and testing process.
. Good knowledge of software testing tools.
. Knowledge on manual testing, stress testing, and performance testing.
. Ability to deliver results under pressure.
1. Testing Experience with web based applications.
2. Experience with reviewing requirements and developing test cases based on those requirements.
3. Experience in testing tools such as WinRunner, Quick Test Pro, Load Runner, JMeter are preferable.
4. Experience in bug tracking tools such as Bugzilla is preferable.
5. Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must.
6. Must be able to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced start-up environment.
7. Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills are critical.
The ability to work as a team player is essential.
Must take initiative and the ability to work with minimal guidance.
Knowledge and experience of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications is a plus.
1. Experience in developing test strategies and test cases.
2. Knowledge on manual and automated testing.
3. Knowledge on performance testing and the tools used for the same.
Experience : 0 – 2 yrs
Salary : INR 1,25,000 – 3,00,000 PA
Job Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/BTech, BSc/BCA
Company Name : OptiRisk India
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : OptiRisk India is the Indian arm of OptiRisk Systems UK, which is an ISO 9000 company operating in United Kingdom. Our mission is to help business capture value through Computational Optimization and Risk Management Solutions. To this end, OptiRisk offers training programs, Optimization Software tools, and “bespoke’ solutions. Although OptiRisk mainly focuses on catering to the needs of Banking, Finance, Securities and Insurance (BFSI) industries, it also caters to the needs of other industries, government institutions and defence establishments in the areas of resource planning, supply chain management and Risk Analytics.
|Click Here to Apply|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017