Bachelors Degree Fresher’s required for the position Intern in ON Semiconductor at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. ON Semiconductor Hiring Bachelors Degree freshers 2015 for Intern at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Bachelors Degree can apply for this job from ON Semiconductor.
Company Name: ON Semiconductor
Qualification: Bachelors Degree
Job Post Name: Intern
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Plan, Develop and Implement procedures for testing of devices.
2. Plan, Design, develop the Load Board
3. Generate the test program and validate with the Load board
4. Generate all documents required for smooth transfer of HW & SW to the test site.
5. Prepare test and diagnostic programs, Design test fixtures and equipment, and complete specifications and procedures for new products
6. Interface with design, Characterization, and reliability engineering to develop required Test HW / SW.
7. Interface with internal / external subcons, for new product introduction requirements
8. Interface with Reliability Engineer in generating reliability qual plan and execution
9. Work on low yield, Yield enhancement and quality improvement for the released Products
10. Support CQE for all customer returns/incidents & closure and avoid all future
Position Requirements :
1. BSEE or equivalent
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
ON Semiconductor is driving energy efficient innovations, empowering customers to reduce global energy use. The company offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy efficient power and signal management, logic, discrete and custom solutions to help design engineers solve their unique design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, LED lighting, medical, military/aerospace and power supply applications.
|Click here to Apply|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017