The Investor Automation Department deals directly investors serviced by Ocwen. Investor reporting issues reports consisting of loan level information for a particular portfolio and gives a detailed breakdown of how the loans are performing as well as the remittance amount that is due to the trusts/investors. This position reports directly to the Team lead, Investor Automation and requires strong analytical and technical abilities.
- Designing process enhancements for Loan Servicing function.
- Providing Automation support to various team such as Investor Reporting, Arm, Service transfer management, Contract Compliance, Mortgage Insurance, Cashiering and Escrow.
- Development of automation tools and templates through MS excel MS access DB for Loan Servicing processes to increase quality and reduce cycle time.
- Maintenance & Development of existing databases, tables and tools used by Loan Servicing processes.
- Process documentation of various projects
- Identifying areas for new process improvements
- Handling of Ad-hoc quires from various team and act a support team which assists in bug fixing and providing appropriate data as required.
- Generating and preparing default reports of as per compliance requirement.
Key Result Areas:
- Completing the projects as per the set timelines.
- Ensuring all the required reports are provided to the respective groups within the specified timelines.
- Ensuring all databases and templates are up to date with the changes in business logic.
- Will be responsible for providing external reports to the clients.
- Bachelors degree in Computer science/Information technology with 2 years works experience.
- Expertise in MS Access Modules versions 2003 and 2007.
- Prior experience writing SQL quires and PL/SQL procedures and creating/modifying Oracle tables.
- Knowledge of Algorithms and creating valid, legible code.
Experience : 0 – 2 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bengaluru
Qualification : Any Graduate / Any Postgraduate
Company Name : Ocwen Financial Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Ocwen Financial Corporation (“Ocwen”) is the largest independent mortgage loan servicer in the United States and the fifth largest overall mortgage servicer. Ocwen is publicly traded (NYSE:OCN) and is widely recognized in government, industry, community and media circles as a leader in foreclosure prevention, mainly through loan modifications. Over the past few years, Ocwen has enjoyed significant growth in its loan servicing portfolio and market capitalization, largely as a result of successfully integrating servicing platforms acquired from large financial institutions.
As a leader in loan modifications, we strive to help struggling families meet their financial responsibilities, get back on track, and stay in their homes as well as help them address the concerns and complex questions they have about their home and mortgage. Helping homeowners is what we do!
Make a difference by working in this dynamic, growing field for one of the most innovative and fastest-growing companies in the mortgage servicing industry. As an Ocwen employee, you will work alongside highly motivated, well-educated peers who share your passion for providing the best possible service to our customers. The position offers advancement opportunities and a competitive salary.
Walkin Date : 6th January – 2nd February
Time : 12 PM
Walkin Address : 3rd Floor, Pritech Park, Block 12,Inside Ecospace Campus, Sarjapur, Marathhalli,Outer Ring Road, Bellandur Village,BANGALORE,Karnataka,India 560013