The Customer Care Center is responsible for resolving early delinquency, addressing customer inquiries and providing outstanding customer service. This position reports to Team Lead, Customer Care Center.
- Handle loan related customer inquiries over the loan servicing toll free telephone number for pre foreclosure to delinquent accounts. Appropriately follows up with customers when commitments for payment are not met
- Logs all borrower contacts into the loan servicing system
- Offer long term resolutions to customers to resolve delinquency
- Proficient use of an autodialing system to maximize effectiveness and increase contact ratios
- Required to make the prescribed number of contacts during the daily work schedule
- Familiar with the customer relations functions and the services offered
- Perform miscellaneous job related duties as assigned by the department manager
Key Result Areas:
- Promises Kept per hour
- Promises Kept percentage
- Calls per hour
- Complete financial Packages sent & received (ELMPR, HMPR, CCFP, HMPW)
- Verbal financials taken over the phone (FINE)
- Resolve delinquent accounts
- >95% Average on Quality Assurance scores for the team
- >95 % on Schedule Adherence for the team
- No FDCPA violations and Non Compliance issues
- No unplanned/unscheduled leaves
- This position requires Strong Customer Service skills.
- Overall knowledge and experience in mortgage loan servicing desirable but not required.
- Graduate degree from an accredited university is preferred.
- 12 years of full time education is must.
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : Any Graduates
Company Name : Ocwen Financial Corporation
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Ocwen Financial Corporation (“Ocwen”) is the largest independent mortgage loan servicer in the United States and the fifth largest overall mortgage servicer. Ocwen is publicly traded (NYSE:OCN) and is widely recognized in government, industry, community and media circles as a leader in foreclosure prevention, mainly through loan modifications. Over the past few years, Ocwen has enjoyed significant growth in its loan servicing portfolio and market capitalization, largely as a result of successfully integrating servicing platforms acquired from large financial institutions.
|Click Here to Apply|