Any Degree Fresher’s required for the position Automation Engineer in NTT Data at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.NTT Data Hiring Any Degree freshers 2015 for Automation Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Any Degree can apply for this job from NTT Data.
Company Name: NTT Data
Qualification: Any Degree
Job Post Name: Automation Engineer
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Well versed with QTP, VB and ALM
2. Good in manual testing
3. Experience in Creating and debugging scripts.
4. Good exposure to automation framework
5. Well versed with writing of automation test cases.
6. Good verbal and communication skills.
7. Sense of urgency and ownership are must.
8. Good exposure to SDLC and STLC
1. Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
2. Typically requires 0-2 years relevant experience.
1. Basic knowledge of software quality assurance methodology.
2. Learns and gains working knowledge of requirements gathering tools.
3. Knowledge of project management tools and concepts.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
NTT DATA’s history goes back to 1967, when the DATA Communications Bureau was established within the Nippon Telegraph and telephone Public Corporation (now NTT). If this was its “First Founding” as a company, then the “Second Founding” occurred in 1988 when NTT DATA Communications Systems Corporation was spun off into a separate company from NTT.
|Click here to Apply|