BE / BTech Fresher’s required for the position Senior Software Engineer in Novell at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Novell Hiring BE / B.Tech freshers 2015 for Senior Software Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed BE / B.Tech can apply for this job from Novell.
Company Name: Novell
Qualification: BE / BTech
Job Post Name: Senior Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Contribute towards product releases testing efforts along with team.
2. Focus on utilizing existing automated test cases IN ORDER TO ensure proper regression & test coverage.
3. Identify, reproduce and regress bugs, provide detail information for the issues IN ORDER TO facilitate bug fixing
4. Participate in customer support activities by means of working on Customer bugs, patch releases etc.
5. Develop and implement test automation, test scripts IN ORDER TO increase test execution productivity
1. Strong technical acumen/aptitude – ability to discuss the technical details of projects worked on.
2. Hands on test automation experience – should have made significant contribution for automation.
3. Understanding of software testing concepts, methods & software Quality Factors. Can design good quality test cases with practical test design techniques
4. Have experience in testing Software Product in Enterprise softwares AND/OR Security domain.
5. Highly detail oriented, self-managed and organized, pay specific attention to technical details.
6. Good communication skills & ability of working in a Cross-Geo team
7. Strong observatory skills, analytical & problem solving skills
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
At Micro Focus, we design and build software that makes people more productive and work environments more secure and easier to manage. Regardless of how or where people work.
|Click here to Apply|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017