Any Degree Fresher’s required for the position Financial Analyst in Novartis at Hyderabad. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Novartis Hiring Any Degree freshers 2015 for Financial Analyst at Hyderabad. Candidates who have completed Any Degree can apply for this job from Novartis.
Company Name: Novartis
Qualification: Any Degree
Job Post Name: Financial Analyst
Job Location: Hyderabad
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Commerce Degree and Experience in Accounts Payable preferred. English Relavant Experience in Accounts Payable.
1. Purchase Order Requisition Processing – Creation, amendment, pre-approval due diligence, of purchase order relating to marketing expenses. Fair Understanding of procurements and budgeting of marketing expenses. Timely and accurate closure of all PO Requests. Coordinating and following up with business on the closure of open requests.
2. GRIR – Experience and able to perform Goods Receipt Vs Invoice Receipt Reconciliation.
3. Business Analysis – Analyze the results and provide meaningful insights into the numbers and suggest relevant business actions.
4. Business Reporting – Understanding of Marketing Spends Reporting, Commitment Reporting and PO Related Analysis and Reporting. Providing adequate support to Brand Marketing team for forecasting by spends forecast report.
5. Business Partner Coordination – Extensive coordination with business partners and discussion over the VC and over the phone.
6. Process Measurement and Improvements – Support performance measurement and productivity enhancements in other businesses processes including procurement, IT, facilities management, Field Force remuneration, CARs,
7.Productivity initiatives – Drive continuous process improvements to drive efficiencies in the existing setup and share and implement best practices from other engagements.
8. Other – Liaison with business and upstream data providers to ensure robust reporting information in the systems
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Novartis (NYSE: NVS) is a world leader in the research and development of products to protect and improve health and well-being. The company has core businesses in pharmaceuticals, vaccines, consumer health, generics, eye care and animal health.
|Click here to Apply|
04-12-2016 , 05-12-2016