Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Accounts Executive/Accountant in Nokia Solutions and Networks India (P)Ltd at Noida. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.Nokia Solutions and Networks India (P)Ltd Hiring Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate freshers 2015 for Accounts Executive/Accountant at Noida. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate can apply for this job from Nokia Solutions and Networks India (P)Ltd.
Company Name: Nokia Solutions and Networks India (P)Ltd
Qualification: Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Job Post Name: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
Job Location: Noida
Total No of Vacancy: NA
To process accounting transactions and reporting in accordance with process design, concept and service levels defined in the CFSS Procure to Pay Service Description. Roles and responsibility includes proper and accurate processing of vendor invoices within the SLA and at the same time ensuring internal control compliances.
Main Responsibility Area:
Defined responsibility area in FSS Procure to Pay Services. FSS Procure to Pay is responsible for vendor invoice processing for direct and indirect purchases and Freight invoices for the organization
To process accounting transactions and reporting in accordance with process design, concept and service levels defined in the Service Description, Process AP related tasks on daily basis, provide high quality service to all customers. And she/he also focus on process improvement, documentation and other assigned tasks in order to improve the work efficiency and standardize the process.
Individual Contributor – Participates as individual contributor to team, usually in a support role or entry level professional. Semi – routine or standard tasks. Decision making limited to standard applications in own work.
Accountable for quality and accuracy of own output. Errors may have limited impact on function/project/customer.
1. SERVICE DELIVERY AND PERFORMANCE: Processing accounting transactions and reporting in accordance with process design, concept and service levels defined in the Service Description – Contributing to continuous learning by own exemplary behavior.
2. QUALITY – Proposing and performing corrective actions when quality controls reveal errors in the process performance. – Performing issue resolution activities in accordance with the SAS support model. – Ensuring that the deliverables are compliant with internal and external quality requirements. – Applying FSP management process to escalate deviances from set targets
3. COOPERATION Active communicating with colleagues and internal/external customers to found good network/partnership and smooth the issue solution. Promoting continuous learning by own exemplary behavior.
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Basic knowledge of the products and services in own responsibility area.
General understanding of Indirect Procerement procurement processes.
Understanding of the whole Procure to pay P2P.
Usage of purchasing tools and other computer programs.
Fluent written and spoken English.
Negotiation and contracting skills is an advantage.
Customer service skills.
Communication skills, team player.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Nokia Solutions and Networks is the world”s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world”s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly. With headquarters in Espoo, Finland, we operate in over 150 countries around the globe.
|Click here to Apply|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016