Support create, maintain and update databases in various formats to support production activities
- Support create and maintain database / project summary reports
- Regular working communication with production management team regarding planning and operations issues and project requirements
- Provide suggestions for improvements in database and report input / output for operations management
- Undertake data entry to support database creation as needed
- The candidate should possess Bachelor’s degree or combination of equivalent work experience (technical degree preferred)
- Candidates should possess 0 to 2 years experience working in HERE database or MIS or combination of equivalent and relevant outside experience
- HERE Production management process knowledge or equivalent project management knowledge highly desirable
- Good analytical, and problem solving skills
- Ability to engage and motivate team members in a multi-cultural environment
- Flexible problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Visio, Project, and strong skills in MS-Excel etc.
- Detail oriented and good organizational skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
Experience : Freshers/Exp
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/Diploma
Company Name : Nokia- HERE
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : HERE, a Nokia company, offers the world’s freshest maps and location experiences across multiple screens and operating systems. HERE inspires a new generation of location services and devices helping more people to navigate their lives with ease and confidence. Built on more than 25 years of experience in cartography and drawing on more than 80,000 sources of data, HERE offers “Maps for Life” for more than 190 countries, voice guided navigation in 95 countries in more than 50 languages and live traffic information for 34 countries.
|Click here to Apply|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016