To assist with the development and implementation of a probability-based forecasting model by learning the mathematics of purchasing behaviour and applying mathematical solutions to real problems of forecasting.
- Purchasing theory
- Probability theory
- The current forecast model: theory, interface, VBA code, empirical issues.
- Assist users and gather knowledge from their experiences
- Participate in one-on-one training of users
- Gather & analyze case studies for calibration of the model
- Test model changes, find and eliminate errors
- Implement solutions and improvements by making interface & programmatic changes
- Adapt the model to meet existing business needs by solving problems of applicability and understanding
- Advanced mathematics and/or statistics
- Some programming
- Analytical thinking
- Implementation of theoretical ideas
- Solid oral and written communication
Experience : 0 to 2 yrs
Salary : INR 5,50,000 – 6,00,000 PA
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : Any Graduate, M.Sc
Company Name : Nielsen (India) Private Limited.
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Nielsen is a leading global information and measurement company that enables companies to understand consumers and consumer behaviour. Nielsen measures and monitors what consumers watch (programming, advertising) and what consumers buy (categories, brands, products) on a global and local basis. The company has a presence in approximately 100 countries spread across Asia, Australia, Europe, Middle East, North America, South America and Russia.
|Click Here to Apply|