Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Testing Analyst in NGA at Hyderabad. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. NGA Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Testing Analyst at Hyderabad. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from NGA.
Company Name: NGA
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Testing Analyst
Job Location: Hyderabad
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Test Planning and Control
2. Production of estimates of testing time-scales
3. Reviews project completion and sign off.
4. High Level Test Specifications to agreed standards.
1. Minimum 2-4 years experience and working knowledge on UK HR & Payroll domain
2. Knowledge of ResourceLink preferred
3. Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely
4. Must be able to translate client business rules to technical business requirements
5. Must possess strong analytical skills.
6. Must have good documentation skills and should be able to work in global environment.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Northgate is proud to work with some of the world’s most well-known organisations, enjoying both extensive local and global experience. Through our NGA HR business, Northgate leads in helping clients in transforming their business-critical operations, enabling them to deliver more efficient and effective people-critical services.
|Click here to Apply|