Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements solution
- Available to receive calls and do ticketing.
- First level support for various issue categories through effective usage of knowledge base with the agreed SLA.
- Capture, log, route, track, follow-up, close and report on incidents. The Help Desk processes include recognizing and taking action when an end user is calling for the same issue multiple times. Troubleshoot and resolve repeat incidents.
- User ID management (creation, deletion, modification, review etc.) of customers Network, Messaging software and other standard and Business applications as per customers standard policies and procedures.
- Manage Incidents in an Incident management system. All incidents will be managed centrally in a single Incident management system. A centralized database of Incident information will be available for historical analysis, recognizing trends, conducting root-cause analysis, service level and other reporting.
- Incidents will be assigned a priority based on priority which will determine SLAs the end user can expect for end-to-end resolution
- Provide regular reports on statistics and service levels as mutually agreed. HP will provide ad hoc reports on request.
- Ensure capturing customers feedback before closing the call.
- The Help Desk will provide Level 1 support for end user business applications, windows operating system, outlook, connectivity and customer applications.
- stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Write procedure manuals.
- Train computer users on basic operations.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Manage vendor tickets
- The desk side support engineer will remotely install standard software, where possible, on end user workstations, avoiding routing requests and desk side visits.
- Installation & troubleshooting of all IT equipment i.e. Laptop/Desktop/ Printer/BB/ COLA HHT/ Access Control System/ EPBAX/ VC etc. (Only remote support)
- KO ID/ Outlook ID Creation and management. This activity will be performed offsite
- Active Directory Management a. Workstation Creation & Deletion b. Internet Access c. Group Access Assignment d. Active Directory Inventory Maintenance and updation. e. DHCP Authorization with the help of customer Team Desktop Software & Application Testing i. New Ultra Image Testing ii. New Symantec Antivirus iii. Patch Testing and Deployment iv. New Application Testing v. Microsoft Lync testing & Deployment vi. KO Image Deployment testing on new IT Asset
Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Working knowledge of fundamental operations of Desktop/laptop, windows/linux operating system, basic understanding of network and software.
- Knowledge of relevant call tracking applications
- Knowledge and experience of customer service practices
- Related experience and training in troubleshooting and providing help desk support
- Knowledgeable to ask questions to determine nature of problem and log tickets in tool.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Key Competencies
- Oral and written communication skills
- Learning skills
- Customer service orientation
- Problem analysis, problem-solving, adaptability, team interaction,
Experience : 0 – 2 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bengaluru
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E/ Diploma/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ B.A/ BCA/ B.B.A/ Post Graduation
Company Name : Net Connect Pvt Ltd
Company Address : NA
|Click here to Apply|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017