This job role requires candidates to provide IT support on inbound calls, web tickets and chat.
- Provide information on IT processes, general how-to queries and known outages.
- Help Desk Analyst must analyze the symptoms, determine the root cause, review Knowledge Base instructions, provide resolution and document the relevant details.
- Escalate to appropriate Level 2 team when needed and monitor progress on critical priority tickets.
- Minimum qualification: HSC (Grade 12). Technical diploma is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Minimum six months experience in a technical support role.
- Candidates with prior experience in a technical, voice-based process will be given priority
- High proficiency in English grammar, vocabulary and sentence structure.
- Fluency in speech – Ability to hold a conversation with ease and minimal use of fillers.
- Clarity in speech – Neutral accent, appropriate rate of speech, pleasant voice and confident tone.
- Listening skills – Comprehend what is said, respond appropriately without interrupting the spea
Experience : 6 Months +
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : Any degree/Diploma
Company Name : NCR
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables more than 300 million transactions daily across the retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology industries. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia with over 26,000 employees and does business in 180 countries. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
|Click here to Apply|