Provide application development services and production support for the global services applications used in the NCR Worldwide Customer Service Division (WCS) developed in ASP, .Net, Sql Server, C#, MVC 3, In hibernate, Java Script, Knockout JS, WCF, on windows platform.
- The overall team will be responsible for developing and supporting the applications in both the test and production environments.
- The individual must have an applications development and production support background, preferably worked in the applications developed in ASP, .Net, SQL Server, MVC 3, C#, In Hibernate, WCF, T-SQL etc.
- This job requires a highly motivated individual with excellent analysis and problem solving skills and preferably a strong software development & support background.
- The individual must have a strong desire to learn new skills and constantly evolve existing ones.
- The individual will be expected to interact with the US and India team to promote information sharing, to develop quality software and to potentially ensure the stability and performance of the existing service systems applications as well and also provide necessary guidance to other folks working in same skill set.
- The individual must be willing to undergo a training period working with existing team members at the NCR facility in India.
- With an overall 0-1 years of Experience in development/support.
- ASP, .Net, C#, HTML 5, MVC 3, .Net Framework, In Hibernate, Java Script, Knockout JS, WCF SOA concepts
- Strong in SQL Server/Oracle/ T-SQL and very good understanding of data base concepts.
- Should have knowledge of other web technologies.
- Must be willing to work on shifts and on weekends when is on support
- Perform technical analysis and troubleshooting on complex application problems.
- Identify root causes for technical problems and resolve through support and development process.
- Work closely with the US team to ensure we develop, support and deploy requirements on time and with quality.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills in the English language.
- Strong Problem Solving and Analysis Skills and a strong teaming orientation are required.
- Must have good presentation/documentation skill Desired Education/Experience to perform the function:
- MCA, BE, B.Tech in Computer Science, or related field. Additional degrees a plus.
- Knowledge of SOUP, JSON, XML will be added advantage.
- Knowledge of Manufacturing and Services Domain Functionality is plus
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Gurgaon
Qualification : BE/B.Tech, MCA
Company Name : NCR Corporation
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : NCR Corporation is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables more than 300 million transactions daily across the retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology industries. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia with over 26,000 employees and does business in 180 countries. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
|Click Here to Apply|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016