Position responsible for working closely with team. Creating and updating user guides/manuals, online help, and other forms of documentation for users of Web and Windows commercial software products.
- Continuously review and enhance the layout, style, and content to improve the comprehension of, and utility to, users; Create and/or source diagrams and graphics to supplement text and enhance the presentation of concepts
- Coordinate with product management and development managers to work on Tasks assigned to meet project timelines; Work with product management to agree on the information materials appropriate for new products
- Analyzes engineering specifications and develops information content; Revises released information products; Designs and develops visual objects • Follow IE delivery process for department information products
- Candidate should possess A pertinent Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, English, Technical Communications, Computer Science or related field with an emphasis on technical documentation.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Technical Communications Suite 3.5 and above (RoboHelp, FrameMaker, Acrobat, Captivate, PhotoShop), Microsoft (Office, Powerpoint, Publisher, Visio).
- Working knowledge of Atlassian Tools (JIRA, confluence) • Advanced capabilities in screen capture and graphics modification software (e.g., PhotoShop, Jasc Paint Shop Pro, Corel).
- Working knowledge of Indexing tools such as IXGen and understanding of the principles of indexing.
- Excellent organization, strong written and verbal communications, and writing styles with an eye for detail.
- Ability to grasp complex software, learn quickly and work within tight deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment • Good resource and time management skills to successfully work on and drive multiple tasks at one time
Experience : 0-1 Years
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BA/MA/Others
Company Name : NCR Corporation
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables more than 300 million transactions daily across the retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology industries. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia with over 26,000 employees and does business in 180 countries. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
|Click here to Apply|