Candidate should possess B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc degree from a recognised university
- Ability to understand business process and requirements and seek the best alternative for applying them within the Application and Extension framework
- Must have a good understanding of the software development process – Provide responsive and effective root cause resolutions and workarounds to support issues.
- Perform technical analysis and troubleshooting on complex application problems.
- Strong documentation skills – Ability to work in diversified teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in the English language
- 24X7 availability for on-call support Technical Skills
Experience : 6 Months- 1 Year
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Gurgaon
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/ME/MCA/M.Sc
Company Name : NCR Corporation
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables more than 300 million transactions daily across the retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology industries. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia with over 26,000 employees and does business in 180 countries. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
|Click here to Apply|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016