National Instruments Hiring B.E/ B.Tech freshers 2015 for Applications Engineer at Bangalore/ Delhi/ Pune. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech can apply for this job from National Instruments.
Company Name: National Instruments
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
Job Post Name: Applications Engineer
Experience: 0-1 Years
Job Location: Bangalore/ Delhi/ Pune
Industry: IT/Software Industry
National Instruments hiring “Applications Engineer” for freshers B.E/B.Tech graduates,Bangalore- 14 March 2015
- Candidates should possess BE/BTech from 2014/2015 batch from EEE/ECE/Instr/Mech branches only
- CGPA of 7.5 and above in graduation
- Good pH score
- Provide high quality technical assistance and support to NI’s wide network of customers in India and help them successfully build applications in diverse domains.
- Conduct professional technical training on NI products.
- Conduct seminars and attend tradeshows.
- Responsible for demonstrating and configuring virtual instrumentation systems to existing and new customers.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
National Instruments India was set up in 1998 to propagate the revolutionary Virtual Instrumentation technology in the country. Our consistent double digit growth and increased investments by NI in India is a testament to the success we have enjoyed in the adoption of Virtual Instrumentation technology in India. We understand the nuances and issues that Indian engineers and scientists face and have introduced various India – specific initiatives, to enrich the lives of Indian engineers.
|Click here to Apply|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016