Platform Integration team is responsible for managing the software line.
Our team manages the software line for Premium products and GPE and
- The role is for software engineer in Platformar Integration team in
- Bangalore. Primary responsibility would be part of software integration
- health team to triage / analyze and if needed provide fix for the issues on
- the software platform build lines. Software integration team typically tracks
- all the areas like daily build promotion, monitor smoke/sanity issues,
- The candidate should have completed BE/B.Tech/BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field
- Extensive programming experience in C/C++ and/or Java.
- Large systems software design and development experience, with
- extensive knowledge of UNIX/Linux.
- Strong OO skills
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data
- structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Coding skills in Java, C++ , database design and SQL
Experience : Freshers/Exp
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/BA/BS
Company Name : Motorola
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Motorola, Inc. is an American multinational telecommunications company based in Schaumburg, Illinois. After having lost $4.3 billion from 2007 to 2009, the company was divided into two independent public companies, Motorola Mobility and Motorola Solutions on January 4, 2011. Motorola Solutions is generally considered to be the direct successor to Motorola, Inc., as the reorganization was structured with Motorola Mobility being spun off.Motorola designed and sold wireless network infrastructure equipment such as cellular transmission base stations and signal amplifiers. Motorola’s home and broadcast network products included set-top boxes, digital video recorders, and network equipment used to enable video broadcasting, computer telephony, and high-definition television.
|Click here to Apply|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016