Morningstar India (P) Ltd Hiring Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate, MBA/PGDM freshers 2015 for MBA Fresher at Navi Mumbai. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate, MBA/PGDM can apply for this job from Morningstar India (P) Ltd.
Company Name: Morningstar India (P) Ltd
Qualification: Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate, MBA/PGDM
Job Post Name: MBA Fresher
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
Job Location: Navi Mumbai
Salary: 1,50,000 – 2,00,000 P.A
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
- Collecting and analyzing equity fundamentals data for European market and taking ownership in data quality controls to ensure consistent and high quality data are manufactured in order to meet product requirements.
- Organizing, analyzing and maintaining the data collected from different regulatory sources and company website.
- Maintain the research database, update and upgrade it from time to time and ensure timely updating of data.
- Manage data as per client-specific requirement, while at the same time adhering to Morningstar’s set KPIs and KRAs.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the various filing nomenclature of countries under coverage.
- Passion for data and its impact on decision making.
- Strong commerce/finance/accounting fundamentals.
- Proficient with the data management policies, procedures and common technical tools.
- Ability to exercise control over the executed tasks with the planned activities.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Good command over the English language.
- Good knowledge in MSOffice.
- Prefer Only Male candidates as US Shift (Night Shift 7.30pm to 4.30pm )
- Prefer MBA(Finance) – 2014 Pass outs – Immediate Joining.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Morningstar, Inc. (Ticker: morn) a US Based NASDAQ listed Company. It is a leading provider of independent investment research in the United States and in major international markets.
|Click here to Apply|