Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position QA Developer in Morgan Stanley at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.
Morgan Stanley Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2016 for QA Developer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Morgan Stanley.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Total No Of Vacancy
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the QA Developer Post details such as Post name, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Job Description, Candidate Profile, Company Profile and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: QA Developer
|Total Vacancy: NA
|Education required: Any Graduate
- Work closely with the Development Team to understand how the automation could enable quick testing
- Partnering with the Horizontal Services teams for GUI Automation, Back End Tooling and Regression Services.
- Lead and coach QA Engineers on how to use the automated testing frameworks and tools (building example tests, documentation, leading training sessions)
- Build internal applications as needed to support the QA team and automate manual QA processes (test data management, test environments, tools, reporting, etc.)
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously that will require: requirements gathering by working closely with Operations and Development Teams, test planning and test execution.
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of Test Requirements, Test plans, Test Cases in the Test Repository – ALM
- Ensuring testing delivered to schedule, budgeted resources & quality.
- Drive changes in test processes to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Excellent communications skills to report status and progress updates to Senior Management in QAPM, Development/ Operations teams.
|Candidate Profile :
- Excellent test analysis skills (Ideally – ISEB Software Tester or Industry recognized testing qualification)
- Excellent Functional & Automation testing knowledge
- Strong experience with the Linux , SQL
- Experience of testing message based applications.
- Should have some exposure to BDD (JBehave / Cucumber/ Fitness / Concordion)
- Proficient in traditional RDBMS schema and SQL, particularly Sybase, DB2
- Should have developed one or more with Backend Testing Solutions using Python / Perl / JS / Java
- Experience of working in the financial services industry and trade technologies
- Experience/Exposure with UI Automation (Selenium/Test Complete) would be added benefit
- Experience of managing a Global Team
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills are essential
- Excellent knowledge of ALM
- Strong troubleshooting skills
|Last Date to Apply Online : 20 Oct 2016
|Company Profile :
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original And photo Copies) :
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs